our approach is what makes us unique
With many years experience behind us of selling businesses in a range of sectors, you will have peace of mind that your business is in safe hands.
With a well established and trusted range of business contacts, you can be sure that we are a well networked business and have the experience and contacts to help you achieve your goals.
We spend time listening to your needs, providing advice, help and guidance. A winning and proven formula to success.
What information will you need to provide?
The type of information you will need to have to be ready for sale is as follows:
- The reason for your sale
- An overview of the business (often called an Information Memorandum)
- How long your business has been trading?
- Who owns the business?
- What is being sold? i.e. company shares, assets; freehold or lease?
- Details of lease (time left, rent reviews, current rent, service charges etc)
- Number of staff, time employed, salaries and benefits
- 3 year trading accounts/financial information covering turnover, costs, profit and loss
- Is there any debt secured against the business?
- Your expected selling price
- A non disclosure agreement needs to be in place
Ready to sell? Get in touch for a free and highly confidential consultation where we can discuss the best way forward.
absolute confidentiality on all levels
Having been in business for many years, confidentiality and knowledge is the backbone of our business. Confidentiality is our utmost priority and all of the information you provide us with is not shared without your permission.
key sector experience
We have significant experience in dealing with Clients and Businesses in the following Sectors.
- Trust & Company
- Life Assurance